Monday, April 23, 2007

Thoughts become Things

Is it that easy? See it in your mind and you will hold it in your hands. It has worked for me in the past. I wanted a cockatiel and thought about it quite a bit. On a walk one morning, there was a cockatiel in a Kmart parking lot. There were no cars around. No one in the neighborhood had lost a bird. The store did not sell birds. I just had to pick her up and take her home. The Law of Attraction at work.

How do I get it to work for something more vague as "earning $2000 a month?" I believe it is possible. We have done it in the past. We have a goal - we have taken action to meet that goal. It requires a small upfront investment which takes courage to go ahead and spend the money. With two failures in the recent past, it is hard to get up the courage to invest again. Keep positive they say. You get what you fear. But we did not fear failure in the venture we tried a week ago?? Do not focus on the past. Concentrate on the goal. I am trying. We will make $2000 a month.

No comments: